Well, I couldn't resist buying a souvenir t-shirt. It was calling out my name....and a perfect photo-op waiting to happen!
Somehow I don't quite fit in with the Harvard crowd.....but the t-shirt fits me perfectly! Jenesa and I spent a few hours roaming the same campus pathways as Tommy Lee Jones, Edward Kennedy, and Ralph Waldo Emerson.
A Harvard blog post cannot be published without attaching one of the funniest commencement speeches in history. Actor, Will Ferrell, gave a 2003 commencement speech at Harvard....and it deserves a spot for all to see and hear on our blog! Start the video at approximately 1:27 for the speech intro.
Somehow I don't quite fit in with the Harvard crowd.....but the t-shirt fits me perfectly! Jenesa and I spent a few hours roaming the same campus pathways as Tommy Lee Jones, Edward Kennedy, and Ralph Waldo Emerson.
A Harvard blog post cannot be published without attaching one of the funniest commencement speeches in history. Actor, Will Ferrell, gave a 2003 commencement speech at Harvard....and it deserves a spot for all to see and hear on our blog! Start the video at approximately 1:27 for the speech intro.

0 comments:
Post a Comment